Google Drive is a file hosting service that offers you free storage of 15 GB.
It helps you save space on your computer and mobile by storing your files on Google’s servers.
It also helps you access your files from anywhere and anytime.
All you need is a device such as a computer or a mobile phone connected to the internet.
1) How to use Google Drive?
It is very simple. All you need to do is go to this link and login to your Google Drive:
Please follow this link to help you create a new Gmail account if you don’t have one already.
2) Where can I download Google Drive for my Computer?
Note: There is no need to download if you plan to use Google Drive online via their website (above link).
But if you want to automatically backup and sync data from your computer then Google Drive backup and sync is very useful. It is available for both Windows and MAC. You can download it from here:
Remember: You can easily access all your backed up and synced files using the Google Drive link:
3) Where can I download Google Drive for Android and iOS?
You can follow these links to download and install Google Drive for your mobile phone:
4) What does Google Drive offer you?
Some of the services that you can access Google Drive are:
- Google Docs – Like MS Word
- Google Sheets – Like MS Excel
- Google Slides – Like MS Powerpoint
- Google Forms – Create Surveys for personal use
- Google Drawings – Create diagrams and charts
- Google My Maps – Create your own maps
- Google Sites – Create your own website
- Google Data Studio – Create beautiful reports
- Google Jamboard – An interactive whiteboard
5) How is Google Drive useful to me?
It helps you store files and lets you access it from anywhere. You can also share the files with anyone you wish to. You can trust Google with your data. If you need to send huge files to someone else then Google Drive helps you do that. It is free up to 15 GB and if you run out space you can upgrade it for a small fee.
6) Where can I get help with Google Drive?
If you have any doubts or questions related to Google Drive then you can access this help page. It has got everything you would need while using Drive:
And if you need to ask a specific question then feel free to ask at the support community for Drive at:
7) How can I use Google Docs offline?
You can do that only using the Google Chrome browser and with this extension:
You can find more info about it with this link: Google Docs offline help.
8) What is Google Drive pricing if I need more than 15 GB?
You can check this out: Google One Pricing.
I hope this article helped you, please do share it with others who might make good use of Google Drive. For further reading, I recommend the Google Drive Wikipedia page.
Also: You can follow this link in order to try various Google tricks, games, tools, and Easter eggs and have some fun!