We will tell you how to tag someone (people or pages) on your status updates, comments, photos on Facebook.
You can also tag people in photos and let them know they are in that photo.
You can even tag pages of companies if you’d like to bring in their notice, like suggestions, complaints or feedback.
So here we go:
1) How to Tag Someone/page on Facebook
It is quite easy to tag someone or a page on a Facebook post, photo, etc. All you need to do is:
- Type @ followed by the first letter of their name.
- For example, @P will result in all people with their names (first or last) starting with P. Like Patrick, Paul, Pamela, Philips, Prada, PUMA, etc.
- This is good for tagging pages & groups also.
- Enter more than a few letters before Facebook can suggest that person, page or the group you want to tag.
You can tag people mentioning who you are or were with, in a status, photo or events.
2) How to remove Tag on Facebook
You can individually go to the post or the photo to untag yourself. If you’d like to see all the posts and photos you’re tagged in follow the instructions below.
Visit your profile and click on “Activity Log“. You will find Tag review, Photo review, posts you’re tagged in, Face recognition and more.
Go ahead and remove tags that you don’t want to be tagged in. You can even let the person know and avoid getting tagged in the future. You can also report it to Facebook in case you want to.
3) What you need to know about tagging on Facebook
- When you tag someone they’ll be notified.
- When your friend tags someone in your post, they can see your post and also their friends can see it too.
- You can limit the people who can see you in a tagged post. For that, you need to go to Settings -> Timeline and Tagging -> Who can see posts you’re tagged in on your timeline? -> Edit -> You can decide who can see the tagged post.
4) How to find help regarding Tagging on Facebook
You can find all the help and information from the Official Facebook Help Centre for Tagging.
If you need any other help regarding tagging or about Facebook please comment below using the comment box. We will try to help you out with it!