You can set an Online Alarm Clock using the websites mentioned in this post.
Yes, there are online alarm clocks that work without downloading any software. Some of them work when you are offline (when you disconnect from the internet).
Also: There is a default alarm clock in Windows 10, you need to search for “alarm” in the windows search box.
You can use these quick links to set the alarm clock online:
- Kuku Klok – You can set Cockerel Sound, Classic Clock, Electronic, Heavy Metal Guitar, Military Trumpet, and more. It works even when the internet connection goes off.
- Online Alarm Kur – There are options to set alarm sound like a buzzer, rooster, sirens, nuke, aliens, rain, mystic, bell, and even a video of your choice to alarm you.
- VClock – You can set alarm sounds such as flute, guitar, piano, wind chimes, and more.
- Set Alarm Clock – You can set sounds such as beep, tornado siren, bike horn, and more.
- Alarm DJ – You can set various genres of music such as pop, reggae, soft rock, quite tunes across the world, full of motivation, and much more.
- Dollyclock – DollyClock lets you set 8 bit, beep, bell, busy, car alarm, and more.
- Online Stop Watch – Alarm Clock – You can set alarm tone as a regular clock, talking clock, nixie tube clock, and much more.
Alternatively, you can search for “set alarm for 11 am” or “set alarm for 7 pm” on Google to set an alarm.
These online alarm clocks work when you are browsing on the Internet and want to be alerted.
It also works well if you go to sleep and want to wake up at a given time. You can use these according to your convenience.