These are some of the best online photo editing apps that you can use.
Photoshop is a robust software and it is quite difficult for a lot of people. It also has a lot of features and it is a paid software. So these alternatives might not be exactly like photoshop but they are quite useful.
So here are the quick links if you are in a hurry:
Let’s look at some of the frequently asked questions related to Photoshop Alternatives.
- Can I use Photoshop online for free?
- No, it is a paid software.
- Are there any alternatives to Photoshop?
- There are many but not exactly the same as photoshop.
- What can I use if I don’t have photoshop?
- You can use any of the alternatives provided in this post.
- How can I download without paying for Photoshop?
- You can avail of a 7-day free trial.
- Is Photoshop worth buying?
- It is definitely worth buying if you are a professional. You can use online tools provided below which will help you as well.
Photopea is an advanced image editor as a free online editor. It supports PSD (adobe photoshop), XCF (GIMP), Sketch (Sketch App), XD (Adobe XD), and CDR (CorelDRAW) formats.
PIXLR X (Express) has modern photo editing tools for beginners. You can open PSD, PXD, JPEG, and PNG files. Add artistic effects to photos with one-click.
PIXLR E (Pros) has many tools required to edit your photos like a professional. It has a classic desktop user interface, and tools such as fill, gradient, sponge, color, advanced color picker, and much more.
Visit: Toolpic App
ToolPic.com has many picture tools such as:
- magic wand
- pick color
- draw line, rectangle, circle
- blur & sharpen
- clone, and much more
Toolpic.com also has an image editor tool that you can use it to filter, resize, crop, draw, and also add text, shapes, stickers, frame, corners, and more.
4) Sumo App
Visit: Sumo App
Sumo app has options to add a layer, adjustments (brightness, color balance, temperature, hue/saturation, and more), filters (blur, distort, noise, pixelate, sharpen), and many other tools.
This post will be updated with more tools that are a good alternative to Photoshop. Do comment below with your feedback and suggestions.