Facebook is here, so why do you need Myspace? We will tell you How To Delete Myspace Account easily, just follow these simple steps and delete your Myspace account today.
Myspace was one of the most popular social networking sites on the Internet. Facebook took over myspace in the middle of 2008 and that was literally the end of Myspace era.
Myspace just stood there numb when Facebook took over the world by storm. They just did not innovate themselves to growing fanbase of Facebook. It was as if Myspace knew that Facebook was unbeatable. It’s 2011 and now everybody is on Facebook and everyday people are searching all over the Internet about How To Delete Myspace Account.
Just follow these simple steps and delete myspace account easily:
1) Login to your Myspace account
2) Go to “Account Settings”
3) Click on “Cancel Account”
4) Confirm that you want to delete your Myspace account.
5) You will have to confirm it again and if you want you can tell Myspace why you want to cancel your account, it’s optional.
6) After this step there is no way to recover your delete Myspace account.
7) You will get a mail from Myspace, asking you to click on a confirmation link in order to permanently delete your Myspace account.
8 ) That’s it, your Myspace account is deleted forever.
9) Say Godbyse to Myspace
10) Get yourself on Facebook and enjoy!
If in case you find these instructions hard to understand then just click on this: Delete Your account You will find a link to a website which will help you delete your account at Myspace, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter and more Social networking sites.
Also if you are sick of Facebook then you can Delete Facebook Account as well. Do tell us which is your Favorite Social networking Site on the Internet. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends if they still have their Myspace account active and not using it at all.