So, are you interested to know more about Google Doodle? We have everything on this page for you about it.
Google doodle is a special logo that is displayed on Google’s homepage instead of its regular classic logo. It is done so to commemorate a holiday, famous people, events and anything that Google feels important about.
Some Google Doodles take you to a specified search result and some are interactive, games, videos or animated logos.
Also: You can also check this out for a vast number of Google tricks, tools, Easter eggs and more!
Which is the first-ever Google Doodle?
The first Google doodle was about the 1998 edition of Burning Man event held in Black Rock City, Nevada. It was designed by none other than the founders of Google Larry Page and Sergey Brin. It was to indicate their absence in case the servers crashed.
Here it is:
How many Google Doodles are there in total?
The “Doodlers” team (illustrators) has created more than 4000 doodles for Google’s homepage around the world.
Where can I access the Google Doodle homepage?
You can do so by clicking the below link:
or simply click on I’m Feeling Lucky button on Google!
Where can I find the entire Google Doodle archive?
In case you wish to see older doodles like that of yesterday’s or something from the past, you can find it all here:
There is a search box at the top of the screen, use it to find what you are after.
Can I submit ideas to Google for a doodle?
Oh yes. You can do so by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Google4Doodle?
Doodle 4 Google is an annual competition for children where the winning doodle will be featured on the local Google homepage.
Find out more about Google4Doodle: https://doodles.google.com/d4g/how-it-works/
What is the Doodle for Google Prize?
Win a $30,000 college scholarship, a $50,000 tech package for your school/non-profit organization, and your artwork displayed for a day on Google.com!
What are some Google Doodle games?
You can play some of these Google doodle games directly by clicking on the links below.
- Pacman 30th anniversary – Play Pacman game on Google!
- Magic Cat Academy – Celebrating 2016 Halloween
- Quick Draw – A neural network tries to recognize your doodle!
- Doodle Jump – 216th anniversary of the first parachute jump
- Doodle Cricket – Play Cricket powered by Google’s advanced AI algorithm
- Back to the Moon – First-ever Virtual Reality (VR) 360-degree interactive doodle.
- Google Ghost Game – First-ever interactive multiplayer doodle game
What are some most sought after Google Doodles?
Here is a list of best Google Doodles that people are searching for:
- Google Doodle Soccer
- 4th of July Google Doodle
- Pony Express Google Doodle
- Valentines day doodle
- Google Birthday Doodles
- Google Anniversary Doodles
- If you are looking for something specific then try the search box at Google Doodle page!
If you liked this post and found it useful please do share it with others. Thanks!