These Online Tools and apps can help you save and track your precious time. It is easy to get distracted online, so these tools can help you be conscious and utilize your time in a productive way.
You can find online tools and also mobile apps that can help you keep track of time.
This post has all the basic tools that help you manage time easily when you are online.
How can I manage my free time? Try these quick links and save your time easily on computer and phone:
- Clockify.me (Online)
- Google Stopwatch and Timer (Search “stopwatch” or “timer” on Google)
- aTimeLogger, SaveMyTime, and Toggl are some of the Android apps to track time on your mobile phone.
- 18 best time management apps and tools.
- Also check out: Online World Time Clocks
What are some Free Time Management Tools?
Is clockify.me really free? Yes, the basic version is free.
Clockify is a free time tracking online tool. There are 2 ways you can keep track of time with this free tool, automatically and manually. You can use this free time tracker with your team as well.
Clockify also has a paid version with extra features. Some of the extra features are useful for companies and organizations. You can try the free version and then opt for paid upgrades.
Some of the features that you can use on Clockify.me are:
You can use clockify on a computer as a browser extension, desktop app, and also as a mobile app.
Some of the other features include:
- Custom Fields
2) Google Stopwatch and Timer
Let us consider that you are planning to keep track of time for a given task. Instead of using software, you can use Google Stopwatch and Timer to easily track your time instantly.
How to use Google Stopwatch and Timer?
Go to Google.com and type in “Stopwatch” to use the free online tool. You can also type in “Timer” to use the timer as per your requirement (set the timer per hour, minutes, and even seconds).
3) Android Apps to Track Time
There are many android apps that you can download and install to keep track of time. These are some of the apps that you can track your work hours and any other activity.
- aTimeLogger – aTimeLogger is useful to track time of your activities related to sports, transportation, reading, sleep, and much more.
- SaveMyTime – Savemytime helps you get insights on how you spend your time with advanced statistics (easy to understand).
- Toggl – Toggl has reports, calendars, suggestions, notifications, and much more.
I will update this post with more useful links to online tools and apps. Please do comment below if you use any of these time tracking apps. Have a great day.