Use these Free Random Password Generator tools and tips to generate strong passwords. This way you don’t have to worry about losing your account or any other security breaches related to account passwords.
These websites can create passwords that are hard to guess with random letters, numbers, symbols, etc. So you can feel confident about your password security across the Internet.
And everywhere else where you need a strong password to secure your account from getting hacked. So let’s start!
1) LastPass – Password Generator
LastPass.com is a very popular password website that helps you generate a secure password. You can customize your password based on the password length of up to 50 characters.
You have the option to select a password that is easy to see or easy to read with uppercase and lowercase, numbers and also symbols.
Note: LastPass is a free and paid service that stores all your passwords so that you don’t have to remember. It has a free account, so give it a try. There is a browser extension if you’d like to use LastPass on a computer and for your mobile phone, there is an app.
2) Password Generator.net
Password Generator.net can create a password length of up to an unbelievable number, 2048. Although you don’t have to go to that extreme. You can pick a desirable length of 16 or more.
On this Password generator site you can create an unbreakable password with symbols, number, upper and lowercase characters, exclude similar characters and much more.
Once you generate a strong password with this website it will also help you remember your password.
3) Norton Password Generator
With a password length from 4 to 64, you can use Norton (formerly Symantec) Password generator to create your passes with a combination of letters, mixed case, punctuation marks, and numbers.
Norton also has an extension for Internet browsers such as Chrome and Firefox. And mobile apps for iOS and Android also.
These password generators can be used to create passwords, safe and secure for your Email accounts, Wifi passwords, Bank accounts, Work-related accounts, Facebook, Twitter & other Social Media accounts, Paid Premium Accounts any more.
4) Random.org Password Generator
Visit: Random Password Generator
Random.org states that they generate passwords coming from atmospheric noise and not from a pseudo-random number algorithm used in computer programs.
With this tool, you can generate a maximum of 100 passwords (if needed) in an instance. You can set the character length from min 6 to max 24.
There is also an advanced mode where you can choose an output format and with randomization.
5) WebFX Password Generator
With WebFX tools you can choose between 2 options, one is an easy-to-remember password and another is a strong & safe password.
6) Roboform Password Generator
With Roboform, you can generate a strong, random and unique password with Uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, hexadecimal and also exclude similar characters.
7) Dashlane Password Generator
Dashlane has a very easy to use password generator tool like most of the others. The color of the screen changes to red (weak), orange (medium) or green (strong) according to the strength of the password.
Visit: 1 Password Generator
1Password can help you generate a random password, memorable password with numbers and symbols. It can also generate a pin for you with a length of 3 to 12.
NordPass lets you create a random password with 8 to 60 characters. We would recommend a length of 15 or above for a strong password. You can use uppercase, lowercase, digits, symbols and also avoid ambiguous characters with this tool.
10) Avast Password Generator
Avast Password Generator can create a complex password with a length of up to 50 characters.
11) GRC Password Generator
With GRC ( Gibson Research Corporation) you can create an ultra high-security password. There are 3 options you can choose from, 64 random hexadecimal characters, 63 random printable ASCII characters, and 63 random alpha-numeric characters.
12) XKpasswd Password Generator
You can create a very complex password or an easy one to remember with XKpasswd. There are these presets you can choose from AppleID, Default, NTLM, SecurityQ, Web16, Web32, WIFI and XKCD.
With SafePasswd you can create different types of passwords. The 4 types are Easy to remember, Letters (A-Z), Number (0-9), Letters+Numbers, All Characters (most secure), and Hex (0-9, A-F)
14) Easy To Remember Password Generator
If you are looking for an easy to remember, readable, pronounceable password generator you can try any of these. Very useful for kids.
15) Generate Strong Password with Google Chrome
If you didn’t know it already, Google Chrome browser has an in-built option to generate a very strong password. For more info check this out:
16) Tips to create a strong password
- Ensure that your password contains a mix of alphabets, numbers and also special characters of at least 13 characters and above.
- Using both uppercase and lowercase letters in your password will help you create a strong password.
- Do not use your name, place of birth, date of birth, children, parents or spouse name because it is all too personal and easy to guess.
- Never use the same password for important accounts, such as your bank password, email password, office password, and others. Keep it all different.
- Change your password periodically (every few weeks or months).
- Dictionary words, names and common passwords are easy targets of hacking. Brute-force methods are employed to crack easy to guess passwords.
- Double-check before you enter your password on a website, be sure that it is the right website and not a fake one. Especially on a bank website, email accounts, etc.
- Never share your passwords with anyone on or off the internet, it is your password and you should safeguard it.
We hope that this post has come in handy for you. Do share it with your friends and family to create a strong password and protect themselves online.