It is very important to secure your Facebook account’s login and password info. Personally I visit Facebook at least 30-40 times in a day from my home. So the password is saved on my home computer and I do not login to Facebook every single time.
But if you are someone who checks the Facebook account from other places and devices often then these Facebook tips is for you.
Facebook is addictive because all your friends share their stuffs, thoughts, photos that would interest you in most of the cases. So it is quite common for you to check Facebook quite often.
Anyways if you are here just for the FB Login page then visit this link, read further for tips regarding the same:
If you are here to understand some basic things about the Facebook sign-in page then read on. Did you know that you can access FB via Facebook Mobile Login for many mobile phone with Internet!
Anyways, I am sure you would love to secure your Facebook account from getting hacked or password stolen. So here is what you can do to avoid it and stay safe on Facebook:
1) Don’t select the option “Keep Me Logged In” if you are using Facebook from Office, College, Library or some other public place.
2) You should only select it if you login to Facebook from your Home computer, personal computer or your mobile phone which is quite personal to you and not anyone else.
3) When you login to Facebook using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer it might ask you to save the password. It’s a clear no-no if you want your Facebook account to be safe. So never click on it, just hit “Never save password for this site”. This is useful if you are using it from a cybercafe or a similar place.
4) Everytime you are done using Facebook ensure that you log out. Once you are done go to http://Facebook.com and see if you have completely logged out.
5) If you have used Facebook from a Public computer then delete cookies and cache from the Internet browser which you have used.
You should understand one important fact, Facebook is your online identity among your friends, relatives, colleagues and others. So always ensure that you safeguard your Facebook account when you are getting into the FB Login page with these tips on account security..
As a matter of fact, these tips are applicable every single time you’re on the computer regardless of which website you or on, Facebook , Gmail or even Twitter.