It’s never too late to create a new Yahoo Mail Account and get yourself a useful new email id from Yahoo mail.
You can use a computer or a mobile phone to create a new account with 8 easy steps.
There are thousands of new people surfacing online and this article is to help them create a new Yahoo account.
And if you are a person who is looking to apply for jobs online then Creating Yahoo Mail Account is what is standing between you and your new job.
If you want to create a Yahoo Account then follow these easy fast steps:
- Go to Yahoo Mail
- Click on Create New Account
- Fill in your personal details such as your Full name, sex, Birthday, Country, etc.
- Now type in your desired Yahoo username. You can type in your full name and click on check, if it is available then it’s yours. If not, it will suggest similar available usernames.
- Now type in your desired password for your Yahoo account in the given boxes.
- An alternate email field is optional so you can skip it for now.
- But don’t forget to enter the code (captcha) which is shown on the page. If you can’t figure out the jumbled up code then hit “try a new code” at the bottom of the image.
- That’s it! Now hit on ‘Create My Account’ and you are done!
Having a Yahoo account is a privilege in a way because it can help you stay in touch with your distant relatives and friends.
Many old-timers on the Internet would accept with me that their first email account was from Yahoo. But if you are a person who is new to the Internet or the email, then you might find this post useful.
You do not have to create multiple Yahoo IDs to access many of the services that Yahoo! offers. You can use the same username and password to access your Yahoo mail, Yahoo Games, Yahoo domains, Yahoo weather and many of the other wonderful services that Yahoo offers.
You can also login to Yahoo account by signing in with your Facebook or Google account! So go ahead and give it a try and see what Yahoo has to offer you.
For the starters use your Yahoo email account to send mails to other people and also attach and send pictures as well.
Also If you already have an Yahoo Account then sign in over here: http://mail.yahoo.com
If you are stuck with Creating Yahoo Account then please do let me know the problem that you are facing. I will try to help you out!