We will help you create a new Facebook account with simple steps.
It is against Facebook Community Standards to have multiple accounts. So 1 account per person is the way to go on Facebook.
You should be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.
So here is how you can create a new Facebook account:
- Go to Sign up for Facebook page
- Enter you Name – First name, Surname (or Last name)
- Enter your Mobile phone Number or an email address
- Enter a password of your choice (make it strong by adding symbols & numbers).
- Enter your Date, Month, Year of Birth.
- Select your Gender – Male, Female or Custom.
- Click on Sign Up
- And you’re done!
Once you have logged into your Facebook account you can add your profile picture and add more details about you, find friends, and do many other things.
You can always get help from Official Facebook Help Centre when you have problems creating a new account.