If you ever got curious and questioned yourself “What celebrity do I look like“, we have the best free celebrity look alike generators for you to find out now.
It is free and easy.
You can find out both male & female celeb look-alikes within minutes by uploading your photo online with a mobile phone or a computer.
These online Apps (websites) detect your face and match celebrities who look just like you.
There is no need to download anything, it works right from your Internet browser!
These are the best celebrity look-alike generators on the Internet:
- Star By Face (Online)
- Twinning – Popsugar(Online)
- Celeb Like Me(Online)
- Gradient of iOS & Gradient for Android (Mobile Apps for Download)
If you want to know more about these free celebrity look-alike web apps then scroll down below.
There are some more for you!
Note: All these online apps are FREE. You do not have to pay anything to find out your famous Hollywood look-alike. Don’t go for paid ios and android apps without reading the reviews.
In my experience, StarByFace is one of the best celebrity look-alike generators I have found online.
Try this first before anything else.
How to use StarByFace?
You need to upload photos of you with a clear face, looking straight at the camera (with a calm natural face). You can also try multiple selfies with different facial expressions for more results!
- Go to StarByFace and click on “Upload a Pic“
- That’s it.
You should now be able to see all the male and female celebrity look-alikes of you with a similar match percentage.
There is an option to select the “Best Pair” and you can match any two celebrities as your famous doppelgangers (the German word for look-alikes).
Note: To avoid this message, ” The level of similarity is too low. Perhaps the face was not recognized correctly. Please try another photo.” try as many photos you wish that has a clear face of you. You’ll be very happy with the results you’ll find.
To know more about this online app, check out the StarByFace post.
So who is your celebrity look-alike? Is it Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande? Let us know about your experience!
2) Popsugar Celebrity Look-Alike
Twinning from Popsugar is very easy to use the app and you can discover your famous celebrity twin instantly.
Visit: Twinning – Popsugar
How to use Twinning from Popsugar?
- Go to Twinning – Popsugar and click on the camera icon or the gallery icon. With this, you can upload a picture or take a photo with your mobile phone camera or your computer.
- That’s it!
You’ll now be shown with all your celebrity look-alikes from Popsugar.
With each match, you’ll find the percentage of similarity with a celeb. You also get an option to save the image, Google them, and also share it on Facebook or Twitter with your friends and family.
To know more about it, check out the Twinning by Popsugar post.
3) Celeb Like Me
Visit: Celeb Like Me
How to use Celebs Like Me?
- Go to Celeb Like Me and choose either “take a photo”, “browse (upload photo)” or “paste image/URL”.
- It will show you which celebrity you look like the most with a match percentage.
You can find multiple celebrities who look like you with Celeb like me.
Tip: Click on the “Visual Search” icon that is below your uploaded photo. You will be able to find better results.
The ‘Celebs Like Me‘ tool works both on single and group photos. It is from Microsoft Bing.
Pictriev.com is one of the first celeb look-alike apps that I discovered a few years back. It still works great and you should try it once too!
How to use Pictriev?
- Go to Pictriev and click on “Upload Image” or “Paste Image URL”.
- After you upload your picture Pictriev will detect your face.
- You will now be able to see the masculine and feminine percentage according to it.
- It’ll also guess your age and tell you how old you look in that picture.
You will also find all your celebrity twins from the Hollywood celebrity world displayed with a match percentage.
Also: Find out similarities between 2 faces from Pictriev. Upload photos of you and a celebrity (including non-celebrity). The tool will tell you the similarity percentage and it’ll also try to identify how close the 2 faces are. To know more this tool visit Pictriev.
VonVon also has a celeb look-alike finder tool.
How to use VonVon Celeb Look-Alike?
- Go to VonVon
- Select Camera/Upload and choose a picture of your choice
- Choose Gender and that’s it.
You’ll find a celeb who looks almost like you!
6) Celebrity Look-Alike Apps for Mobile Phones
A) Gradient – Celebrity Look-Alike App
Visit: Gradient of iOS
Visit: Gradient for Android
Do not install any other apps from Android or iOS app stores because they charge you a lot of money for nothing. Those apps don’t work. You can read reviews of each app on the Android Playstore or the Apple App Store before you decide to install it.
The Gradient app went viral recently. It is a paid app but one of its features called “WHICH FAMOUS PERSON DO YOU LOOK LIKE?” is totally free. So you can install and give it a try.
How to use the Gradient App to find your celebrity look-alike?
- Install the Gradient app for iOS or Android
- Select “Fun” on the main screen and you’ll find “Look Like“, a free feature. Select “Try Now“.
- Upload a photo from your phone and it’ll display your celebrity matches. It could be a historical celebrity as well as a popular Hollywood celebrity. It’s fun!
B) StarByFace Android App
Finally, StarByFace has released mobile apps for both Android and iOS. I guess not a lot of people are aware of it. We’d still recommend you to try their online version – StarByFace. It’s easier and there is no need to download anything!
7) Other Look-Alike Finders
All these websites below help you to find a look-alike from around the world. These are not the best tools but it’ll help you satisfy your curiosity.
So go ahead and give it a try now. You can find out normal people who look-like you with these sites.
- Twin Strangers
- I Look Like You
- Google Image Search (Use search by image option)
- People Say I Look Like
- Bing Images Visual Search
- You can also try asking a question on Quora or Reddit and try your luck!
We hope you enjoyed this post. Please do share it with your friends and family. Let us know your feedback below and enjoy!