If you’d like to find out What Celebrity you look like then we have the best free celebrity look alike apps (online) for you
You can find out your male or female celeb look-alike within minutes by uploading your pictures.
These online Web Apps detect your Face with recognition technology. It then displays matching celebrities who look like you.
Note: All of these online apps are FREE. You do not have to pay any amount of money to find out your famous Hollywood look-alike.
If you are in a hurry try these direct links to celebrity look-alike generators:
Visit: Star By Face
In my experience, StarByFace is one of the best celebrity look-alike generators I have found online. Try this first before everything else.
How to use StarByFace?
All you need to do is upload photos of you with a clear face, looking straight at the camera. Our suggestion is to try multiple photos (selfies) of you to get better results. (We do look different in different photos, sometimes right?)
- Go to StarByFace and click on “Upload a Pic“
- That’s it.
You should now be able to see all the male and female celebrity look-alikes of you with a similar match percentage. Select the “Best Pair” and you can match any two celebrities as your famous doppelgangers (German for look-alikes).
Extra: You can find Wikipedia links of each celebrity. There is also a beta option called “Gradient“. This will let you see the transformation (pic or gif) of your face into a celebrity. You can download and share the result with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Note: To avoid this message, ” The level of similarity is too low. Perhaps the face was not recognized correctly. Please try another photo.” try as many photos you wish that has a clear face of you. You’ll be very happy with the results you’ll find.
To know more about this online app, check out the StarByFace post.
2) Celeb Like Me – Bing
Visit: Celeb Like Me
How to use Celebs Like Me?
- Go to Celeb Like Me and choose to take a photo, browse (upload photo) or paste image or URL.
- It will show you which celebrity you look like with a match percentage. You will find multiple celebrities who look like you.
Tip: Click on the “Visual Search” icon that is below your uploaded photo. You will be able to find better results.
The ‘Celebs Like Me‘ tool works on single and group photos. It is from Microsoft Bing.
3) Popsugar Celebrity Look-Alike
Twinning from Popsugar is very easy to use and you can discover your famous twin within a few seconds.
Visit: Twinning – Popsugar
How to use Twinning from Popsugar?
- Go to Twinning – Popsugar and click on the camera icon or the gallery icon. With this, you can upload a picture or take a photo with your mobile phone camera.
- That’s it!
You’ll now be shown with all your celebrity look-alikes from their database.
With each match, you’ll find the percentage of similarity, an option to save the image, Google them, and also share it on Facebook or Twitter.
To know more about it, check out Twinning by Popsugar post.
Pictriev.com is one of the first celeb look-alike apps that I came across in the early days. It still works great and you should try it!
How to use Pictriev?
- Go to Pictriev and click on “Upload Image” or “Paste Image URL”.
- After you upload your picture Pictriev will detect your face. You will now be able to see the masculine and feminine percentage according to it. It’ll also guess your age and tell you how old you look in the picture.
- Below that you will find all your look-alikes from the Hollywood celebrity world displayed with a match percentage.
Also: Find out similarities between 2 faces from Pictriev. Upload photos of you and a celebrity (including non-celebrity). The tool will tell you the similarity percentage and it’ll also try to identify how close the 2 faces are. To know more this tool visit Pictriev.
VonVon also has a decent celeb look-alike finder tool.
How to use VonVon Celeb Look-Alike?
- Go to VonVon
- Select Camera/Upload and choose a picture of your choice
- Choose Gender and that’s it.
- You’ll find a celeb who looks like you!
6) Celebrity Look-Alike App for Mobile Phones
A) Gradient – Celebrity Look-Alike App
Visit: Gradient of iOS
Visit: Gradient for Android
Do not install any other apps from Android or iOS app stores because I have researched and found that many of the apps are a complete scam. They charge you a lot of money for nothing. This is a friendly warning if you are looking for mobile apps on app stores to install on your phone.
The above 4 Online Apps we have mentioned are way better than any app available that you can install on your mobile. They are totally free also.
The Gradient app went viral recently. The Gradient is a paid app but one of its features called “WHICH FAMOUS PERSON DO YOU LOOK LIKE?” is free.
How to use the Gradient App to find your celebrity look-alike?
- Install the Gradient app for iOS or Android
- Select “Fun” on the main screen and you’ll find “Look Like“, a free feature. Select “Try Now“.
- Upload a photo from your phone and it’ll display your celebrity matches. It could be a historical celebrity as well as a popular Hollywood celebrity. It’s fun!
Personally, I believe this is the only app for a mobile phone which does a good job of finding your celebrity doppelganger. It finds both male and female celebrities with its face recognition technology. Without paying for the app this feature has been working for me for more than 2 months now. So give it a try.
7) Non-Celebrity Look-Alike Finder
All these below websites help you to find a non-celebrity look-alike of you. So go ahead and give it a try now by uploading your photos. You can find out normal people who look-like you from around the world.
- Twin Strangers
- I Look Like You
- Google Image Search (Use search by image option)
- People Say I Look Like
- Bing Images Visual Search
We hope you enjoyed this post. Please do share it with your friends and family.