This post will help you come up with passwords which are strong and hard to break. Use these Free Online Password Generator tools according to the need that you are after. Be sure to check out all these websites which can help you generate passwords online for free and make your life safer on the Internet.
Your online identity and security is completely in your hands, so it is always a good option to have a strong password rather than something which is guessable and easy to hack. So here we are trying to explore our options in order to get the best passwords online for your various online accounts.
Usually a password consists of a word with or without numbers and occasionally with symbols as well. This is pretty much an Internet standard to help you safeguard your online accounts but not the strongest method to create passwords. This is not something that you can take it lightly because if you do then you will be putting yourself into a great deal of risk in the future.
These Online Password Generators can be used create passwords for your Email account, Bank account, Facebook and Twitter accounts, Online paid accounts and wherever you need a strong password. To make your life simpler we have collected some of the best websites that can help you generate strong passwords online and here are some of them for your use.
Strong password generator.com is your one-stop shop to generate password online. You are given a lot of options such as choosing a phonetic word, punctuation and a lot more.
Password generator.net is also on our list because it gives you plenty of options to secure an unbreakable password for your accounts. You can choose to include symbols, numbers, upper and lower characters and more. This website considers a password length of 6 to 15 as weak. That is quite surprising isn’t it? It’s just that this online password generator website gives you an option to create a password consisting of up to 2048 characters, impractical at times but you get an idea I guess.
And here is Norton, a security software company which helps you secure a strong password with the help of their online tool.
This random password generator helps you create passwords based on quite a few options. You can generate a password that is easy to remember, has letters or numbers or both, all characters and hex (0-9, A-F).
XKpasswd is a strong password generator tool which as 8 presets for you to create a very strong password you can come up with. Give it a try and see for yourself.
A complex password generator tool.
And here are some of the other popular online password generators on the Internet. The reason why we have listed a lot of sites in this post is because we should have plenty of options before you decide what password suits you the best.
Pronounceable password generators online:
Here is a pronounceable password generator tool which has preset password templates in it. The site can generate you passwords which can help you remember easily, so do not use it for your bank accounts or anything significant.
It’s easier to remember password if a part of it is pronounceable although not secure but can work great for email accounts and other online services.
A complex password generator website can create complicated passwords which I bet you have to write it down and piece of paper probably. These are not easy to hack as long as nobody stumbles upon that piece of paper with password.
Tips to make a strong password and protect it from getting hacked:
- Ensure that your password contains a mix of alphabets, numbers and also symbols.
- Always make sure that your password contains a minimum of 10 characters in it.
- Using both uppercase and lowercase letters in your password will help you create a strong password.
- Do not use your name, place of birth, date of birth, parents or spouse name because it is all too personal to you and easy to guess.
- Never use the same password for important accounts, such as your bank password, email password, office password and others.
- Change your password periodically in order to strengthen the security and also not be a victim of hacking or cracking.
- Dictionary words, names and common passwords are easy targets of hackers. It is because the method used to get your password is called as brute force and common words are fed into the software in order to randomly guess and break your passwords for your accounts.
- Double check before you enter your password on a website, be sure that it is the right website and not a fake one.
- Never ever share your passwords with anyone on or off the internet, it is your password and you should safeguard it.
I will try to add more of these websites to this post as and when I come across something which is good. Do suggest us your favorites using the commenting feature below. We hope that this post has come in handy for you, so do share it with your friends and family who will definitely make use of this.