So you are in need of FB Login to access Facebook huh or maybe need tips to secure your Facebook Account? Personally I visit Facebook at least 30-40 times in a day from my home.
Facebook is addictive because all your friends share stuffs that would interest you in most of the cases.
Anyways if you are here just for the FB Login page then visit this link:
But if you are here to understand some basic things about the Facebook sign-in page then read on. Did you know this, now you can access FB via Facebook Mobile Login for many mobile phone with Internet!
Anyways, I am sure you love to secure your Facebook account from getting hacked. So here is what you can do to avoid it:
1) Don’t select the option “Keep Me Logged In” if you are using Facebook from Office, School, College, Library or some other public place.
2) You should only select it if you login to Facebook from your Home computer or a personal computer which is quite person to you and not anyone else.
3) When you login to Facebook using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer it might ask you to save the password. It’s a clear no-no if you want your Facebook account to be safe. So never click on it and hit “Never save password for this site”.
4) Everytime you are done using Facebook ensure that you log out. Once you are done go to http://Facebook.com and see if you have completely logged out.
5) If you have used Facebook from a Public computer then delete cookies and cache from the Internet browser which you have used.
You should understand one important fact, Facebook is your online identity among your friends, relatives, colleagues and others. So always ensure that you safeguard your Facebook account when you are getting into the FB Login page.