It’s never too late to Create Yahoo Account and get yourself a cool new email id from Yahoo mail. There are thousands of new people surfacing online and this article for them specially.
Many old timers on the Internet would accept with me that their first email account was from Yahoo, mine was too. But if you are a person who is kinda new to the Internet then you might find this post useful.
Having a Yahoo account is a privilege in a way because it can help you stay in touch with your distant relatives and friends. And if you are a person who is looking out for applying for jobs online then Creating Yahoo Mail Account is what is standing between you and your new job.
Yahoo! like always has been reinventing itself and also providing their much talked email services for ages now. Although newer email services such as Gmail and Hotmail has proved to be a huge competitor for Yahoo. In any case if you want to Create Yahoo Account then follow these easy steps:
1) Go to http://mail.yahoo.com
2) Click on Create New Account
3) Fill in your personal details such as your Full name, sex, Birthday, Country..
4) Now type in your desired Yahoo id, you can simply type in your full name and click on check, if it is available then it’s yours. If not it will suggest you similar available Yahoo ids.
5) Now type in your desired password for your Yahoo account twice in the given 2 boxes.
6) Alternate email field is optional so you can skip it as of now.
7) But don’t forget to enter the code (captcha) which is shown on the page. If you can’t figure out the jumbled up code then hit “try a new code” at the bottom of the image.
8) That’s it! Now hit on ‘Create My account’ and you are good to go!
You do not have to create multiple Yahoo ID to access many of the services that it offers. All you need to do is use the same username and password to access your Yahoo mail, Yahoo Games, Yahoo domains, Yahoo weather and many of the other wonderful stuffs that Yahoo offers.
If you did not know you can also login to Yahoo Account by signing in with your Facebook or Google account! So go ahead and give it a try and see what Yahoo has to offer for you.
For the starters use your Yahoo email account to send mails to other people and also attach and send pictures as well. This would all be a huge task for you if you are a first time email user but it only takes few days to know your way around.
Also If you already have an Yahoo Account then sign in over here: http://mail.yahoo.com
If you are stuck with Creating Yahoo Account then please do let us know the problem that you are facing. And also use Google to search for the solutions for the problem that you have. It is the easier way of saving time and resolving problem on the Internet.